Forget the bling, bling this holiday season and opt for some vroom! vroom! We practically live in our cars, and what better way to say “Happy Holidays” than a gift that makes anyone’s daily commute or holiday travels more pleasant, practical or fun.
10 gift ideas to give or put on your wish list this holiday season.
- Car seat warmers. If your car doesn’t come equipped already, help you or your friend’s tush stay toasty all winter long. There are do-it-yourself kits for the more adventurous on your list, or you can check with your favorite auto repair shop (hint, hint, that’s us!).
- Let the force be with your car. The Force Awakens premieres on Dec. 17 and we’re calling all Jedi knights. Find everything from Star Wars themed automotive floor mats to R2-D2 USB battery chargers. And what Star Wars fan wouldn’t love a Darth Vader seat cover. Go to think geek and search Star Wars auto accessories.
- High-tech stocking stuffer. Everyone will be talking about the Bungajungle Neutron 6. The what? The small magnet that secures your smart devices to the dash. Watch the video to learn more.
- Grill ornaments. Make a statement with a pewter grill ornament. Put Buddha or an American eagle in the driver’s seat when you hit the road. See all the designs by visiting The Grommet.
- New tires. December is the best month to buy new tires for your or someone else’s car. Why? You can take advantage of the Hankook tire rebate.
- A clean sweep. Stop in today for an auto detailing gift certificate. What busy mom or dad or career professional wouldn’t love for someone else to do a “clean sweep” of their vehicle?
- Heated ice scraper. There’s no better luxury than a heated ice scraper when it’s below 32 degrees!
- Trunk organizer. Although not the most exciting gift on our list, it’s get high marks for practicality. Keep that stuff that you throw in the back of your car and your groceries from falling over and rolling all around the trunk.
- Emergency kit. This is the practical gift. Not everyone thinks to carry a roadside emergency kit in their car. Show how much you care for your gift recipient with a gift that will help keep him or her protected in an emergency.
- Okay, we couldn’t resist a little bling. Find a rearview mirror car charmer and many more personalized car accessories at
We wish you happy shopping and happy holidays. We thank you for being a loyal customer and we’re look forwarding to helping you keep your car in tip-top shop in 2016.
Happy Holidays from Auto Lab!