A Trustworthy, Family-Owned Auto Service Business for 21 Years
At Auto Lab in Libertyville, we make these promises to you:
- Your final auto repair bill will never be more than we quoted you.
- We will patiently answer any and all questions you have.
- We will correctly diagnose the problem the first time. (We won’t call later to say your car needs more repairs.)
We also stand behind our repairs with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
When you choose Auto Lab, you’re working directly with me, the founder and current owner, or my son Sherman, the future owner. We take the time to get to know you and your family.
Whether you need new tires, an oil and filter change, brake service or Check Engine Light diagnostics, you can rely on Auto Lab to give you an honest assessment about what your vehicle needs and why. We take the time to answer your questions. And we keep you informed throughout the repair process. There are no surprises here. Just ask our many clients who have relied on us to keep their vehicles running for more than 20 years.
And even though we’re smaller than the “big boys” on dealer row, our auto technicians are the best of the best. They are a powerhouse of skill and experience who expertly handle every auto repair or maintenance need we hand them. In fact, some of the Libertyville car dealers outsource their problem cars to us.
When you want a friendly, trustworthy repair shop, freedom from high-pressure sales, and fair pricing, choose Auto Lab.
See you soon,
Owner & Founder
Our Auto Repair Services – Tires, Brakes, Oil Changes and More
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Airbags & Safety Systems
- Batteries, Alternators & Starters
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Repairs & New Brakes
- Check Engine lights
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Emissions Repairs
- Engine Repair
- Engine Diagnostics & Performance
- Exhaust Systems
- Four-Wheel Drive
- Fluid Leaks
- Fuel Injection Systems & Fuel Pumps
- Headlights & Taillights
- Headlight Restoration
- Oil Changes
- Power Windows, Doors & Locks
- Preventive Maintenance / Factory-Scheduled Maintenance
- Steering Systems
- Struts & Shocks
- Timing Belts & Chains
- Tires & Wheels—Free tire rotations when you buy a set of four new tires!
- Transmission Service & Repair
- Wheel Alignments