A Family-Owned Auto Service and Repair Business for 20 Years
At Auto Lab in Libertyville, we make three promises to you:
- The final auto repair bill will never be more than what we quoted you.
- When we tell you something is wrong with your car, that’s what it is. We won’t repair or service your vehicle and then call you back to say it needs something else.
- We stand behind all of our automotive repairs with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
We understand that car repairs aren’t fun or trendy – they’re a necessity. And whether you need new tires or a tire rotation, an oil change, new brakes or brake service, a car battery, Check Engine Light diagnostics or transmission service, you can rely on Auto Lab in Libertyville to make your service visit a pleasant, personable one.
Just blocks from “dealer row,” Auto Lab is a friendly, family-owned auto tire, oil change and repair business that’s been serving Libertyville, Mundelein, Lake Forest and Vernon Hills for more than 18 years. We take the time to get to know you and to ask the important questions like, “How was your family vacation to Disney?”
When you choose Auto Lab, you’re working directly with me, the founder and current owner, or my son Sherman, the future owner—not with some hired hand.
And even though we’re smaller than the “big boys” on dealer row, our auto technicians are the best of the best. They are a powerhouse of skill and experience who expertly handle every auto repair or maintenance need we hand them. In fact, some of the Libertyville car dealers outsource their problem cars to us.
When you want more than a large, impersonal dealer for your auto repair services, come to Auto Lab. We’re proof that good things do come in small packages.
See you soon,
Owner & Founder
Our Auto Repair Services – Tires, Brakes, Oil Changes and More
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Airbags & Safety Systems
- Batteries, Alternators & Starters
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Repairs & New Brakes
- Check Engine lights
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Emissions Repairs
- Engine Repair
- Engine Diagnostics & Performance
- Exhaust Systems
- Four-Wheel Drive
- Fluid Leaks
- Fuel Injection Systems & Fuel Pumps
- Headlights & Taillights
- Headlight Restoration
- Oil Changes
- Power Windows, Doors & Locks
- Preventive Maintenance / Factory-Scheduled Maintenance
- Steering Systems
- Struts & Shocks
- Timing Belts & Chains
- Tires & Wheels—Free tire rotations when you buy a set of four new tires!
- Transmission Service & Repair
- Wheel Alignments