A Trustworthy, Family-Owned Auto Repair Shop for 22 Years
At Auto Lab in Libertyville, we make three auto repair promises to you. We will:
- Never surprise you with a bill that’s more than we quoted you.
- Patiently answer any and all questions you have related to your car’s repair or maintenance needs.
- Correctly diagnose the problem the first time. (We won’t call later to say your car needs more repairs.)
And last but not least, we will stand behind our auto repairs with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
When you choose Auto Lab, you’re working directly with me, the founder and current owner, or my son Sherman, the future owner. Because we have a vested interest in the success of the business, we take a vested interest in you and we take the time to get to know you and your family.
This means that you can rely on us to give you an honest assessment about your auto repair needs, whether you need new tires, an oil and filter change, brake service or Check Engine Light diagnostics. Just ask our many clients who have relied on us to keep their vehicles running for more than 20 years.
And even though we’re smaller than the “big boys” on dealer row, our auto technicians are the best of the best. They are a powerhouse of skill and experience who expertly handle every auto repair or maintenance need we hand them. In fact, some of the Libertyville car dealers outsource their problem cars to us.
Choose Auto Lab when you want fair pricing, a friendly and trustworthy auto repair shop, and freedom from high-pressure sales.
See you soon,
Owner & Founder
Our Auto Repair Services – Tires, Brakes, Oil Changes and More
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Airbags & Safety Systems
- Batteries, Alternators & Starters
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Repairs & New Brakes
- Car Maintenance
- Check Engine lights
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Emissions Repairs
- Engine Repair
- Engine Diagnostics & Performance
- Exhaust Systems
- Four-Wheel Drive
- Fluid Leaks
- Fuel Injection Systems & Fuel Pumps
- Headlights & Taillights
- Headlight Restoration
- Oil Changes
- Power Windows, Doors & Locks
- Preventive Maintenance | Factory Maintenance
- Steering Systems
- Shocks and Struts
- Timing Belts & Chains
- Tires & Wheels—Free tire rotations when you buy a set of four new tires!
- Transmission Fluid, Repair and Flush
- Wheel Alignments